2017 TLCB Reunion
September 21-23, 2017
Host Hotel is the Holiday Inn, 2800 Presidential Dr. in Fairborn, OH 45324. Rates are $107.00 plus tax per night and includes breakfast for up to four persons per room. The Reunion rate is good for 3 days prior and 3 days after the event, just ask for the Thailand Laos Cambodia Brotherhood rates. Price includes free parking and WiFi. Call 937-426-7800 for reservations. If you have any issues getting the special rate contact Ray Boas by email at email@example.com. NOTE: Do not ask for TLCB rates as they will not know what you are referring to. Use the full name of our organization.
The hotel is near to the following attractions and other venues:
- 5 minutes from the Museum of the United States Air Force
- 3-4 minutes from the Fairfield Commons Mall
- 3-4 minutes from over 15 eateries (including the famous Thai 9 Restaurant in Dayton)
- Dayton is the birthplace of American aviation and has many historical locations including the Wright Bros. Cycle Shop, the Wright B Flyer, Huffman Prairie Flying Field & Interpretive Center…all part of the Dayton Aviation Trail.
- One hour from the Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum
It is worth noting that the Museum of the Air Force is now much larger with a fourth hangar added since we were there 10 years ago. Also keep in mind that next year is the 70th Anniversary of the USAF.
Any questions you may contact Ray Boas (Reunion Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
REUNION TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE DAYTON AIRPORT
Kimberly Peterson, sales coordinator will coordinate transportation from and to the Dayton International Airport with each guest with Charter Vans. We have a special rate set up with them, $30 round trip which is about half the regular rate. The $30 goes directly on the hotel bill. Kimberly can be contacted during the day at 937-426-7800.